Thursday, August 20, 2009

I HATE

  • people who doesnt keep their promise
  • people who doesnt walk the talk
  • people who cover bad things with good things
  • people who say "amar makruf nahi mungkar",but they are the one that mungkar!!
  • people who doesnt realize that they hold the resposibility to guide people
  • people who doesnt know what is right and what is wrong even though it is stated in AL_QURAN and they know how to read the text and context of AL_QURAN

but, i hate myself a LOT MORE for

  • judging people
  • stabbing people's back & eating their meat at akhirat
  • thinking with brain but without heart and soul
  • letting syaitan to control my soul and body
  • booking the place at hell
  • being the people that i hate!!!

"Ampunkanlah dosa ku Ya Allah, sesungguhnya hambamu ini amat LEMAH dan hanya kepada engkaulah aku memohon pertolongan..Ya allah, please dont ignore me..please keep an eye at me and give me tests so that i know u're watching me..."

saye tak merepek..

5 comments:

...zUlaIkHA... said...

We can control ourselves...but we can't control His will...(^_^)

juz do our best ...
let Allah handle the rest...

Do remind each other frequently...k

Atikah Nur Dzulkhefli said...

btol tu zulaikha...thanx..bwt pe cuti ni???hhuhuhuuhu

Atikah Nur Dzulkhefli said...

thanx fdausamad...

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

salam ramadhan dari pelajar di bumi eire.. blog hopping.. rajin2, meh laa lompat ke my blog.. :)

Atikah Nur Dzulkhefli said...

salam ramadhan juga to jhazkitaro..hahaha,tak men la lompat2,terbang jek skrg..hehe..thanx dtg melawat my blog..

Post a Comment